IMPORTANT NOTE:

DEAR FAMILY AND FRIENDS,
Unfortunately, I neither see subscriptions nor comments due to some technical problems -apperently this was so right form the beginning. :( I've realized this yesterday when my sister told me that she left a comment on one of my earlier blog posts...
Well, as I've said earlier, I'm new to blogging and very inexperienced. :) But, I'm trying to solve this problem. I'm so sorry if you haven't received any replies to your comments... Please be patient with me and stay with my blog... and keep checking out my new posts... :)

Heartfelt thanks goes to you all :)

ÖNEMLİ NOT:

SEVGİLİ AİLEM VE ARKADAŞLARIM,
Maalesef ki, bazı teknik sorunlardan dolayı beni takibe alanları da, yorum yapanları da göremiyorum - anlaşılan o ki, baştan beri böyleymiş. :( Bunun da farkına, dün kızkardeşim daha önceki bir blog yazıma yorum yazdığını söylediğinde vardım...
Daha önce de söylediğim gibi, blog konusunda yeniyim, ve epey de tecrübesizim. :) Ama bu problemi çözmek için uğraşıyorum. Eğer siz de yorumlarınıza bir yanıt alamadıysanız, kusuruma bakmayın... Lütfen sabırlı olun ve benimle kalın... ve yeni yazıları kontrol etmeye devam edin... :)

Hepinize yürekten teşekkürlerimle :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Thought About It Before, But ... Could someone please explain to me WHY?

Do You Know What's The Most Vicious Cycle We Can Easily be Trapped into?

Time Rules Our Lives ... But What, Exactly, Is Time?